Word of the Week

TRUTH
Teach me your way, oh Lord, and I will walk in the truth...." Psalm 86:11

Friday, January 20, 2012

Fran, the soup was great and we have plenty left for another day. We added a turkey sandwich on whole wheat bread with the soup and was a perfect dinner!
Went to PiYo (Pilates & Yoga) class today at GEC! Didn't realize I had lost that much flexability!
It was a good and hard workout. They have classes on Monday and Friday, 9:30 in the Brown Room. Child care is available. First class is free, then $3.50 each class. I plan to go again!
Diane Daniel

2 comments:

  1. I loved in chapter 2 the message of "each time I craved something I knew wasn't part of my plan, I used that craving as a prompt to pray."

    Use that prayer as a brick by brick dismantling of your tower of impossibility (whatever it is you are craving). Use those bricks to build a walkway to victory! Something to chew on today (pardon the pun). Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is for Carolyn B -- I tried to respond directly to the comment question she left at Cheeky Cognoscenti about an embroidered monogram design but she's a "no reply" blogger. Please tell her that YES, her machine can sew that design, and I purchased it from www.embroideryarts.com (they specialize in monogram designs). Thank you!

    ReplyDelete