Good Morning, Ladies. I love to read blogs but have never posted on one so this is exciting for me!! I wanted to share a Weight Watchers recipe I had yesterday & it's only "6 points". :) Some of you may have had it but here it is.
Vegetable Soup
1 jar Paul Newman Sookarooni Pasta Sauce
1 can diced tomatoes
Any vegetables (fresh, canned or frozen) as many as you would like-- there was even fresh spinach in the bowl I had
2 tsp Italian seasoning
water or Fat Free Chicken Broth (can make with half water & half Broth)
Cook for bit & enjoy
Here's a thought for today: When you are going through something hard and wonder where God is-Remember the Teacher is always quite during a test!! Hang in there, Friends
This recipe sounds so delicious and healthy! I can't wait to give it a try.
ReplyDelete